These are great Orthopedic dog beds and come in four sizes, all designed for larger breeds.
If your dog suffers from joint, spine or hip problems these beds could help them be a little more comfortable. Your dog’s bed can have a significant impact on their ability to sleep and rest comfortably. Without proper support your dogs joints come into contact with the hard surface under the bed.
- CertiPUR-US Certified Foam
- Foam is free of PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates, CFC’s
- Non-Hazardous Foam
- 20 Year No-Flat Guarantee
- 7″ Thickness On L, XL & XXL (Medium Features 4″ Thickness)
- Non-Toxic, Hypoallergenic Materials
- 4.5lb Density Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed
- Free Shipping
- Orthopedic Memory & Support Foam Just For Big Dogs
- Large dog beds designed for orthopedic joint and hip support to reduce discomfort.
- The perfect dog bed for great danes, mastiffs and other large breed dogs.
- Giant dog beds to accommodate any large breed.
- Read our reviews to see why Bully Beds are the best orthopedic big dog beds around.
- Washable and Removable Microfiber Cover
- Free Breathable Internal Waterproof Cover ($75 Value)
- Beautiful Cover Accent Piping
- Heavy Duty Zipper With Cover To Prevent Chewing
- Non-Slip Base
- Love and Care
Bully beds are orthopedic which means they are designed to help sooth your dog’s sore joints and to help take pressure off of their hips, spine and other areas.
The beds are 7″ thick except the medium which is 4″ thick. They use 2 layers. A thick base for support and a strong top layer. Click Here for Sizing Help
The great thing about these beds is their size. They are made for larger dogs such as standard size Goldendoodles and medium sized Goldendoodles.
Bully Beds are easy to clean with a removable and washable outer cover. They add in a second cover and a fully waterproof one which is nice.
This product is also made here in the US.
Orthopedic Dog Beds 20 Year Warranty
Bully Beds offers a 20 Year Warranty that guarantees the bed will retain its shape and not flatten.
If the bed flattens more than 2 inches in that 20-year period, they will replace it one time for free.
The warranty is not transferable, though. If your dog passes on and you give the bed to a friend, the warranty no longer applies.
The warranty only covers the flattening aspect of the bed. It does not include normal wear and tear or chew damage. Outdoor use is also not covered by the warranty.
If your dog is a chewer who might destroy a Bully Bed, check out the Chew-Resistant Dog Bed. Not quite as comfy but definitely more durable.
Read their warranty policy page for all the details.
Bully Beds Story
Bully Beds was named in honor of Bull, a 150 pound Cane Corso mastiff who changed the founders life. Check out the full and touching Bully Beds story here to learn about how their founder came to create such great orthopedic dog beds.